Tuesday, June 25, 2013

1 Year Anniversary

For those of you who don't know, I have just completed my first year of blogging! 
I never thought I would last this long, I'm usually the type that quits halfway through something.

In the last year this blog has received:

  • Nearly 5800 page views
  • 3 followers

And considering I never did any advertising (myself, anyway) or commenting on other blogs, that's pretty good. 

Also, in this past year I have acquired one new favorite anime:
Magi
I'm sure you saw that one coming


















And two new favorite manga series:                                                         
Skip Beat!
A superior shoujo manga.






















And Solanin
This is one of the few stories that I can
actually say changed my outlook on life























Special thanks to those who follow my blog, trust me when I say I appreciate you guys A LOT. 
I hope to gain even more followers and page views in the next year of blogging!
Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment