Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall 2012 Anime: What I Will Review Weekly

Okay, so I know I said I would probably be doing episode reviews of Magi, however, there is a bit of a problem with that. Seeing as I am a huge fan of the series, I will probably like each and every episode (like the one I watched today, it was awesome XD), even if there are changes from the manga. There's really no point in reviewing something when you'll automatically give each episode an 8 or above.

What I will be doing regular reviews of is Psycho-Pass, but I may also include Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de, but I don't know if I'll be doing that one for sure. That way, I can honestly review, complain, and praise things about the series. When you're already a fan of something, you'll probably back it no matter what. Since I don't have any idea what's gonna happen in both Psycho-Pass and Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de, I'll actually be able to give more accurate reviews.

I'm not doing more than those two because I don't have the time nor the energy to do weekly reviews for all of the series I'm watching right now. (I'm watching twenty-something shows from this season, plus a bunch of OVAs and specials from series that finished previously)

I may do reviews of the filler-arc that Magi might have, but at the moment it's a no for that series.

So you can look forward to my reviews of Psycho-Pass and maybe Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de. For now, I'll just enjoy Magi, and maybe give a review of the series as a whole when it finishes airing. However, there's a chance that I just may be doing that for all of the shows I'm watching this season.

My watch list will come out in a week or two, so be sure to check back in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment