Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Magi Anime Announced for October


Words cannot described my happiness right now.
So as I mentioned in my first post, my favorite manga at the moment is Magi. However, I found out recently that Magi is getting an anime for the fall anime season this year.
....
....

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Needless to say I am extremely happy/excited about this announcement.

For those of you who don't know much about Magi, here's the plot summary:

"Aladdin is a boy who has set out to explore the world after being trapped in a room for most of his life, with his best friend, a djinn named Ugo who is trapped within a flute. Soon enough, Aladdin discovers that he is a Magi, a magician who chooses kings. He was born to choose a king who would follow a righteous path, battling against those who want to destroy fate. Now he has to meet others and fight to keep the balance of the world in check!"



It's a really good shounen action/adventure and I suggest you read it...right now





Anyway, this is definitely a very welcome announcement for me, as a Magi fan. Though I can't help but be a little worried about it at the same time.
-Will they be able to present the story properly?
-Will they put in any unnecessary fillers?
-Will the voice actors match the characters well?
-Will it be a short, twenty-something episode show or will it last at least fifty episodes like I hope?


We'll just have to wait and see.
In the mean time, here's a preview of the visuals.




No comments:

Post a Comment