Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello!

Hello, and welcome to my blog!
I guess I'll start off by saying a few things about myself:
I'm 16 right now, born and raised in the US. I guess you could say that I'm an otaku. I grew up watching anime such as Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, Hamtaro, Pokemon, etc. and playing nintendo games, and sims games as well (and playing grand theft auto thanks to a certain older sibling of mine). My interests haven't really changed much since then, I still love playing videogames, watching anime, and I developed an interest in manga.
I used to only take interest in parody anime and shoujo manga, but I've expanded my horizons and now take interest in many different genres. However, I have found that I prefer random or weird stories. So, yeah, I'm pretty into this lol.
I even keep watch and read lists for all the anime and manga I'm watching/reading or plan to, and you guys could recommend anime or manga to me and I'll add them to my watch and read lists.
So far, my favorite anime of all time is Mawaru Penguindrum, and my favorite manga is Magi.        
I'll mostly be posting about anime and manga and games.
Thanks for checking out the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment